TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE Cannabis Masters, Šon Radovac s.p.
Name: Cannabis Masters, Šon Radovac s.p., Izola
Headquarters: Ulica Oktoberske Revolucije 19a
Registration number: 8321558000
Tax number: SI99317613
Phone number: +386 40680119
General provisions and registration information:
The General Terms and Conditions determine the operation of the online store Cannabis Masters, Šon Radovac s.p., Izola (hereinafter also: online store or provider), and regulate the rights and obligations of the online store / customer and the business relationship between the online store and the customer.
Cannabis Masters online store, Šon Radovac s.p., Izola, managed by Director Šon Radovac
The buyer is bound by the general terms and conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order). When placing an order, the customer is reminded of the general terms and conditions of business and confirms his acquaintance with them by placing an order.
Upon registration in the online store, the customer obtains a username in accordance with these general terms and conditions, and sets a password. The username and password of the customer are unambiguously determined and linked to the entered data. If the customer wishes to change his e-mail address or password at any time, he can do so by sending a request for change to email@example.com. The e-mail address will be changed on the same or the next working day at the latest. notified by email.
Registered members as well as guests who make a quick purchase have the right to purchase in the online store, as registration before the purchase is not a condition.
Availability of information:
Cannabis Masters, Šon Radovac s.p., Izola undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
◦ company identity (company name and registered office, registration and tax number);
◦ contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone);
◦ essential characteristics of the goods or services (including conditions of after-sales services and voluntary guarantees),
◦ the final price of the goods or services, including taxes;
◦ information on any additional transport, delivery or shipping costs or a warning that such costs may be incurred if they cannot be calculated in advance,
◦ payment terms and conditions of delivery and performance of services, deadline for delivery of goods or performance of services, where applicable;
◦ information on the complaint procedure;
◦ familiarization with liability for factual errors;
◦ the duration of the contract and the time limit within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal, together with the withdrawal form;
◦ a reminder that the buyer covers the cost of returning the goods, in case of withdrawal from the contract, if necessary;
◦ the cost of returning goods if, due to their nature, they cannot be returned by post in the case of distance contracts;
◦ product availability (any product offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time).
Offer and prices:
Due to the nature of online business, the offer of the online store changes and is updated quickly and often. Despite our best efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, the possibility of incorrect price or availability information is not ruled out. In these rare cases or in cases where the price or. If the availability status changes during the processing of the order, the provider will allow the customer to withdraw from the purchase or offer him the best option for resolving the situation.
◦ All promotions and discounts published in the online store are valid exclusively for purchases or orders online, but not in the retail network (physical stores) of the provider.
◦ The online price is the price that applies online. The online prices in the online store may differ from the price in the retail network (physical store) of the provider.
◦ All product prices are in EUR and include value added tax (VAT). Delivery costs are not included in the price of the products.
◦ Prices are guaranteed for the day of the order and are subject to change daily without prior notice.
◦ Special offers are valid until stocks run out. Errors are not excluded.
The purchase contract between the bidder and the buyer is concluded at the time of confirmation of the order by the bidder – by placing the order with the obligation to pay.
Method of payment:
The online store allows the following forms of payment:
◦ cash on delivery (after collection),
◦ by proforma invoice (UPN order) to the provider’s account,
◦ with payment or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro)
After the delivery of the ordered products, the online store also sends the invoice to the customer by post or in pdf format to the customer’s e-mail address. In the case of personal collection at the collection point, the customer receives a printed invoice for the purchased products upon receipt.
The invoice includes a breakdown of the price and all costs associated with the purchase.
The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. Subsequent objections regarding the correctness of the issued invoices are not taken into account.
Delivery and delivery times:
The contractual partners for the delivery of the ordered product of the provider are: Pošta Slovenije, UPS, GLS, DPD and DHL, but the provider reserves the right to choose another delivery service without prior notice if it will be able to fulfill the order more efficiently. in our store Cannabis Masters, Šon Radovac sp, Koper, at
Pristaniška ulica 21, 6000 Koper
Orders will be shipped the same or next business day (provided the goods are in stock). We do not ship goods on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. In case of special requirements, please send them to us no later than when placing an order by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery of goods is limited to the territory of EU countries. Delivery will be made to your address provided at check-in or order. In the event that the stock runs out, we will immediately notify you and present the rest of the offer or inform you of the delivery time for the ordered goods.
Packaging and delivery costs are free for purchases over € 500. There are no collection costs at the personal collection in the Cannabis Masters store, Šon Radovac s.p., Koper, at the address Pristaniška ulica 21, 6000 Koper
For the delivery of items whose value does not exceed € 100, the cost of delivery depends on the weight of the package:
|Package weight||Delivery price in €|
|up to 5 kg||5€|
|from 5 kg to 20 kg||15€|
|over 20 kg||20€|
Estimated delivery time, if the item is in stock, is 1-3 days from the order. If the item is not in stock, we will inform you about the estimated delivery date by e-mail.
Note: these conditions and the costs of packaging and delivery are valid only within the Republic of Slovenia. We will inform you about costs and delivery times outside the Republic of Slovenia by e-mail. Postage costs may vary for each order.
Return of goods:
The buyer has the right to notify the online store within 14 days of receiving the goods that he is withdrawing from the contract. The buyer is not required to state the reasons for withdrawal from the contract.
The item must be undamaged, packed in the original packaging and with all accompanying accessories, in the same quantity and without traces of use. A copy of the invoice must be attached to the package with which the goods are returned.
The provider reserves the right to withhold the refund of payments received until the receipt of the returned item or until the buyer provides proof that the item was sent back.
Any costs of return due to withdrawal from the contract are borne by the buyer. The online store does not accept returned redemption shipments.
The error is real:
◦ if the item does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for marketing;
◦ if the item does not have the characteristics necessary for the special use for which the buyer is buying it, but which was known to the bidder or should have been known to him;
◦ if the item does not have properties and qualities that have been explicitly or tacitly agreed or prescribed;
◦ if the bidder has delivered an item that does not match the sample or model, unless the sample or model was shown only for the purpose of notification.
The bidder is not liable for material defects in the goods that appear after two years have elapsed since the thing was delivered. A defect in things shall be deemed to have existed at the time of extradition if it occurs within six months of extradition.
The buyer, who has correctly notified the bidder of the error, has the right to require the bidder to:
◦ rectifies a defect in the goods or returns part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect;
◦ replaces defective goods with new faultless or
◦ returns the amount paid.
The rights of the buyer who correctly notified the bidder of the defect shall expire two years from the day when he notified the bidder of the material defect.
If the goods do not have the characteristics explicitly promised by the bidder, if the bidder sent the wrong items, in the wrong quantity, color or the goods otherwise deviate from the buyer’s order, then the buyer advertises the goods. By prior arrangement with the provider, it is also possible to return the goods by post, otherwise you can bring them in person to the provider’s store.
The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments, in accordance with the contractor with whom it has a contract for the purpose of providing online payment services.
Privacy and protection of personal data:
The provider undertakes to use and store all personal data of customers in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
The provider directly collects the information that customers provide when ordering. The provider does not disclose this information to third parties or. it will disclose them to third parties only if the conditions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection are met. With the exception of notifications related to the order, the provider does not contact its customers, unless expressly agreed by the customer.
Websites for ordering products and downloads are protected and technically or. electronically protected.
The Bidder undertakes to take all reasonable security measures to ensure the security of all payment information when ordering the Buyer. The provider is not responsible for any theft of data, except in case of negligence of the provider.
The online store and all data on it, images of articles, graphic and video elements on the website are protected and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission.
We reserve the right to disable the website or disable access to it due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or hindering the use of the online store. In case of technical problems on the website, we reserve the right to cancel placed orders that have been affected by a technical error. In the event of order cancellation, we will notify you as soon as possible and inform you of the next steps. The customer must ensure adequate protection of the equipment (antivirus, etc.) against access to and use of the website. The customer must ensure adequate security and confidentiality of the data used to log in to the website (email address, password).
Complaints and disputes:
The provider complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. The bidder must confirm within 5 working days that he has received the complaint and inform the buyer about the progress of the procedure. The provider is aware that the essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial settlement is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to the consumer not initiating a dispute in court. Therefore, the provider strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably.
In case of problems, the buyer can contact the provider by phone at +386 40 680 119 or by e-mail email@example.com
The complaint is submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the provider’s headquarters, Cannabis Masters, Šon Radovac s.p., Izola. The company is managed by Director Šon Radovac
The appeal procedure is confidential.
In the case of judicial settlement of disputes, the court having jurisdiction over the consumer’s domicile has jurisdiction.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes:
In accordance with legal norms, we do not recognize any provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as competent for resolving consumer disputes that could be initiated by the consumer in accordance with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act.