Grow Shop ▼
Substrate Canna Terra Professional 50L
CANNA Terra Professional is a planting mix rich in nitrogen for growing plants. Plants thrive best in a nitrogen-rich mix. The planting mix is different from anything you can find at a garden center. It contains a mixture of improved black peat, crushed peat moss and perlite. This planting mix is extremely suitable for growing indoors or outdoors.
Advantages of CANNA Terra Professional:
◦ Exclusive, high-value organic ingredients such as disease-free aerial peat moss
◦ These ingredients also promote exceptional root development and the formation of thick stems.
◦ Higher yield. A faster metabolism combined with low morbidity ensures a higher yield.
Due to these and other properties, CANNA Terra Professional mixture is very suitable for growing plants.
Instructions for use:
◦ Loosen the mixture and fill the pots and lightly compact the substrate. Add water until it begins to flow through the drainage, then plant the plant in the mixture.
◦ Adjust how much water to the needs of each plant, depending on the size of the pot, the growing conditions and the growth stage of the plants. Under normal conditions, 4-6 liters of moisture per day per m2 evaporates from an adult plant.
◦ For multiple plants with 5 liter or larger pots. The bigger the pot, the more permanent the root environment will be. If using a waste drainage system, ensure proper drainage; it may be a good idea to put a thin layer of absorbent grains on the bottom of the pot to provide ventilation and drainage.
Plastic packaging material is 100% recyclable
Store in a cool and dry place.
Do not expose to temperatures below 4°C.
Content of the bag: 50 l.
|Type of substrate||Soil|
|NPK nutrients||Fertilized with mineral fertilizer NPK 12-14-24|
|pH value||pH: 6.0|
|Weight||16 kg cca.|
|Product name||Terra Professional|