Grow Shop ▼
Lumatek ATS 300 W LED
Lumatek ATS 300 W LED
Lumatek’s full-spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectrum) with light quantity (intensity and duration) sufficient to provide single-source lighting for the entire growth cycle from vegetation to flowering. Lumatek ATS (Attis) offers a range of high-quality bright full-spectrum LED lamps. This lightweight fixture is ideal as a sole source or supplemental lighting for growth, propagation, cloning, vegetative and flowering periods of indoor plants. An array of LEDs creates an even spread of light over a short distance from the crop, allowing good penetration without hot spots and excessive heat. Innovative heat dissipation and the use of passive natural convection eliminated the need for a fan, reduced noise and significantly extended the life of the fixture, as it has no moving parts.
Lumatek ATS 300 W LEDh2
◦ High efficiency of 2.3 µmol/J
◦ Quality Lumatek Led drivers
◦ High PPF output for high intensity 690 µmol/s
◦ Balanced full spectrum
◦ Plug & Play
◦ Compact design ideal for 1 m² site
◦ 3-year warranty
◦ 1 x ATS 300 W LED lamp (LED driver and dimmer)
◦ 1 x Power cable
◦ 2 x Metal hanger for cables
◦ 1 x Instructions
◦ Lumatek LED solutions use a mix of white, dark red and far red LEDs to produce a highly efficient light source calibrated to provide high intensity, stable and uniform output for optimal light absorption. Previous generations of LED lights used a mix of royal blue and deep red LEDs to achieve the highest chlorophyll absorption values. While these solutions worked adequately, they missed important spectra for quality plant growth, lack of penetration through dense canopies, and poor visibility for inspecting and maintaining grow rooms.
◦ Lumatek’s innovative design and advances in LED technology have created extremely powerful LED light with passive convection cooling. This fanless design means there are no moving parts, so Lumatek LED fixtures are extremely robust with a long life and operate quietly.
|Model||Attis 300 W LED|
|Dimension||558,2 x 558 x 86 mm|
|Power cable||2.1 m with Shuko plug|
|Output μmol||690 µmol/s|