Grow Shop ▼
Milwaukee MW804 pH/EC/TDS/Temp. Meter
The Milwaukee MW 804 waterproof multifunction pocket meter combines simplicity and high accuracy, offering an interesting compromise between a simple chemical test kit and compact meters. Milwaukee MW 804 – pH, EC, TDS and Temperature Meter – in a single tester! The multifunction meter already comes with batteries with a long life of about 100 hours. Very easy replacement of the electrode marked Mi60P. Automatic device shutdown after eight minutes of non-use.
◦ Automatic shutdown after eight minutes of inactivity
◦ Extremely light 100 g
◦ Battery life-around 100 working hours
◦ Interchangeable sensor – Mi60P
◦ Automatic calibration
Maintenance and cleaning:
The MW804 MAX tester includes a pH and EC electrode. Both require maintenance. All pH sensors have a limited lifetime and the response time increases with age. With proper maintenance of the pH tester, you will get fast and accurate results for a long time. So be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maintenance Solutions MA9015 & MA9016.
EC sensors are more robust, but can still be affected by debris build-up.
Here are our top four tips:
◦ Always store with a cap full of buffer or MA9015 storage solution, not water.
◦ Clean your tester regularly by soaking it in MA9016 cleaning solution.
◦ Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage prior to testing to accommodate pH and EC sensor changes.
◦ Gently mix the MAX Tester in the sample for a faster result.
◦ Rinse with water after each test.
◦ 1 x Milwaukee MW 804 meter
◦ 1 x 20 Ml Calibration liquid pH 7.01
◦ 1 x 20 Ml Calibration liquid pH4.01
◦ 1 x 20 Ml Calibration fluid EC 12880 μs/cm
|Temperature measuring range||0.0 to 50.0°C|
|Accuracy||±0.05 pH - EC/TDS: 2%|
|Power supply||4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (priložene)|
|pH range||0.00-14.00 pH|
|EC range||20.00 mS/cm|
|TDS range||0 – 10.00 ppt|
|Lenght/diameter||200.6 mm / Ø38,1 mm|