Grow Shop ▼
Organics Nutrients BIG PLANT 500g
Organic fertilizer for growth and flowering
Big plant is a natural fertilizer consisting exclusively of the excrement of the larvae of the mokar insect (Tenebrio Molitor). Big plant is a 100% natural soil enhancer for your plants and offers a wide range of biological benefits. It promotes robust plant growth, improves root zone conditions and creates strong, high-yielding plants. It contains beneficial microorganisms, bacteria and fungi that greatly improve the root system.
Due to the presence of Chitin in the Big plant fertilizer, the resistance of plants to pests and diseases increases naturally, which can be seen in the increased yield, growth and taste of the crop.
This product is suitable for organic farming according to Council Regulation (EC) no. 834/2007 on organic production.
◦ 100% Natural
◦ Increases and improves crop quality
◦ Improves plant resistance to pests and diseases
◦ Contains silicon
◦ Increases plant cell walls
◦ Suitable for plant growth and flowering
◦ Nitrogen (N) 2.53%, Phosphorus (P) 2.95, Potassium (K) 2.72%, Magnesium (Mg) 6.0 g/kg, Copper (Cu) 32 mg/kg, Manganese (Mn ) 155 mg/kg, Zinc(Zn) 82 mg/kg, Boron(B) 0.01 mg/kg.
◦ Add 6 to 8g (1/2 scoop) per 1 liter of your substrate (add 60 to 80g or 2-3 scoops per 10l of soil). Mix the substrate with BIG PLANT fertilizer and water well. If you have already planted plants, sprinkle 1-2 scoops around the plant and lightly rake it under the ground. You can also mix with water and water or foliar spray.
◦ Fertilize every 3-4 weeks.
◦ Add 5-10 g of Big plant and one teaspoon of sugar to 1 L of water, then add the air pump to the water and let it bubble for 12-24 hours. Beneficial bacteria that secrete enzymes and proteins proliferate. Then stop adding oxygen through the air pump and dilute the prepared solution in a ratio of 1:1 – 1:4 with water.
◦ Store out of the reach of children and animals in a closed container protected from sunlight. Temperatures between 0 C and 25 C allow storage for at least two years.
◦ Watering: 4-6 g/1l of water
◦ Foliar fertilization: 4-6 g/1l of water
◦ Soil: 6-8 g/1l substrate
External fertilization: 100g/1m2
|Product name||Big Plant|
|Dosage||6-8 g/1l substrate|
|Purpose of use||Soil all stages|
|Composition||Excrement of the larvae of the mocker insect (Tenebrio Molitor).|