Organics Nutrients BIG START 1L
Organic root booster and soil improver of high quality for crop enlargement, extracted from humic acids and seaweed. It contains also fungi Trichoderma and Bacillus subtilis for a better resistance of the plants, encourages their growth, improves soil fertility, enlarges the supply of nutrients and root growth. It is used as a supplement to organic fertilizers for a larger input of micronutrients. The big start is also an excellent source of food for soil microorganisms. It can be used on all kinds of plants, including fruit trees, vegetables, decorative plants or grassland It is used in all growth phases of a plant.
This product is suitable for organic farming According to Council Regulation (EC) 834/2007 on organic production.
- Improves the soil structure
- Enhances the ventilation of the roots and their growth
- Regulates the soil pH
- Enhances the input of nutrients (mainly nitrogen, phosphorus and micronutrients)
- Increases the resistance of the plants
- Contains organic mineral substances
- Enlarges the capability of restraining water in the soil
- Encourages the development of chlorophyll, sugar and amino acids
- Encourages the growth and expansion of soil microorganisms
Humic acids, Fulvic acids, Seaweed, Trichoderma and Bacillus subtillis. Organic NPK
fertilizer (0-0-2). 0% Total nitrogen (N), 0% total phosphorus (P), 2% water-soluble potassium oxide
How to use:
Shake well before use. Add a maximum of 5ml Big Start per 1 liter of water. Use with every watering during all
phases of growth. For best results use in combination with POWER PLANT, which you mix in the same ratio.
Mix both with water, and use instantly.
Store out of reach of children and animals in a closed container, protected from sunlight.
Temperatures between 0℃ and 25℃ allow storage for at least two years.
Watering: 5 ml / 1 l water every week
Leaf fertilizer: 5 ml / 1 l water for 10 to 14 days
Shake well before use