Grow Shop ▼
Organics Nutrients BIG START 5 L
A high-quality organic root growth promoter derived from humic acids and seaweed. It also contains Trichoderma fungi and subtilis bacteria for better plant resistance. It promotes plant growth, improves soil fertility, increases nutrient uptake and root growth. It is used as an addition to organic fertilizers to increase the intake of micronutrients. Big start is also an excellent food source for soil microorganisms. It can be used on all plants including fruit trees, vegetables, ornamentals or for grass areas. You use it in all phases of plant growth.
This product is suitable for organic farming according to Council Regulation (EC) no. 834/2007 on organic production.
◦ Improves soil structure
◦ Increases ventilation of the roots and stimulates their growth
◦ Soil Ph regulation
◦ Increases the uptake of nutrients into the plant (mainly nitrogen, phosphorus and micronutrients)
◦ Increases plant resistance to stress
◦ Contains organic mineral substances
◦ Increases the water holding capacity of the soil
◦ Promotes the development of chlorophyll, sugar and amino acids
◦ Promotes the growth and spread of soil microorganisms
Humic acids, seaweed, Trichoderma and Bacillus subtilis, organic fertilizer NPK (0-0-2). 0% total nitrogen (N), 0% phosphorus (P), 2% water-soluble potassium oxide (K).
Shake well before use, add no more than 5 ml of Big Start per 1 l of water. The solution can be used every watering during the period of plant growth and flowering. For foliar spraying of plants, we recommend 2-3 ml/1l of water. The best effect is achieved in combination with the POWER PLANT organic fertilizer of which you dose the same amount. Mix both together well in water and use immediately.
Store out of reach of children and animals in a closed container protected from sunlight. Temperatures between 0 C and 25 C allow storage for at least two years.
◦ Watering: 5 ml / 1l of water
◦ Foliar fertilization: 5 ml / 1l of water
|Product name||Big Start|
|Dosage||5ml / 1L of water|
|Purpose of use||Soil - Growth|