Grow Shop ▼
Plagron Pure Zym 1 L soil conditioner
It accelerates the absorption of nutrients and reduces the risk of diseases! Enzymes are specialized protein molecules produced by bacteria and molds. They act as representatives of accelerators or catalysts in endless biochemical processes in which molecules change. The bio catalyst accelerates or it promotes the breakdown of pectin and cellulose groups in the dead parts of the plant, especially the roots, and at the same time produces nutrients for microorganisms and plants. The roots absorb the nutrients provided by the microorganisms. The spread of microorganisms around the root system increases the absorption capacity of the plant. A good root system is characterized by branching, through which it absorbs divalent elements such as Calcium, Magnesium and Iron. Microorganisms also protect against pathogenic germs. Enzymes can be used before and during the growth period.
◦ Shake well before use
◦ Use this nutrient solution at every watering until the third week of flowering
◦ Use Pure Zym to rinse the foundation in case of reuse
◦ 1 ml of Pure Zym per 1 L of water (1 : 1000)
◦ Water, sorbitol, sugar, enzymes-cellulases, enzymes-pectinases
◦ Stabilized enzyme solution with declared activity: 25 BPU en 2 FBG
Origin: Netherlandsnotranji link
|Product name||Pure Zym|
|Dosage||1 ml of Pure Zym per 1 L of water (1 : 1000)|
|Composition||Water, sorbitol, sugar, enzymes-cellulases, enzymes-pectinases Stabilized enzyme solution with declared activity: 25 BPU en 2 FBG|
There are no reviews yet.