Grow Shop ▼
Organics Nutrients Premium Mycorrhiza “Endo & Ecto” 100g
It contains a completely organic concentrated powder of Endo&Ecto mycorrhizal fungi, beneficial bacteria, microorganisms and Trichoderma. It extremely increases the growth of the root system (up to 400%), which will allow plants to better absorb nutrients and increase resistance. The plants will be more profitable, healthier, and the crop will be of better quality.
The term Mycorrhiza is used for a group of fungi that form a symbiotic relationship with roots. The small rhizomes spread into the soil and increase the growth of the root system by up to 400%. Plants need less fertilization, are more resistant, the crop is of higher quality and more profitable, and at the same time the need for watering is also reduced.
This product is suitable for organic farming according to Council Regulation (EC) no. 834/2007 on organic production.
◦ Increases root growth,
◦ Increases nutrient intake,
◦ Ensures optimal intake of phosphorus,
◦ Increases yield,
◦ Increases water absorption,
◦ Reduces transplant shock,
◦ Increases resistance to drought.
◦ 9 types of endo mycorrhizal fungi
(Glomus claraum, G. intraradices, G. mosseae, G. deserticola, G. monosporum, G. aggregatum, Paraglomus brasilianum, Gigaspora margarita and G. etunicatum)
◦ 9 types of ecto mycorrhizal fungi
(Rhizopogon villosullus, R. luteolus, R.amylopogan, R. fulvigeba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Laccaria bicolor, L. laccata, Scleroderma cepa and S. Citrinum)
◦ Beneficial microorganisms
◦ Beneficial bacteria
◦ Trace elements
◦ Transplantation: 2 g /1l pot volume. Sprinkle directly on the roots and plant the plant.
◦ Mixing with water for watering: 1 g / 1 l of water. Mix the powder with water and water the plant.
◦ Cuttings: cut the cutting, moisten and dip the cut part in powder.
◦ Can be used 2-3 times per season.
◦ Store out of the reach of children and animals in a closed container protected from sunlight. Temperatures between 0 C and 30 C allow storage for at least two years.
◦ Avoid inhaling the powder. Avoid contact of dust with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
◦ Transplantation: 2g/1l pot volume
◦ Watering: 1g/1l of water
|Product name||Premium Micoriza|
|Dosage||2 g/1l substrate|
|Type||Organic fertilizer - Micoriza|
|Composition||Endo&Ecto of mycorrhizal fungi|