The powerful flowering stimulator Canna Boost increases quality and yield! It stimulates the development of newly formed flowers and increases the level of photosynthesis. Nutrient availability is very important to achieve optimal results, which is what Canna Boost provides when used together with PK 13/14. Most boosters only serve as additional nutrients, but Canna Boost, unlike the others, really improves (boosts) metabolism (immune system) and health.
◦ Canna Boost is not a nutrient but an additive that increases the level of photosynthesis (one of the reactions that develop the plant’s metabolism) and promotes faster flowering
◦ Nutrient availability is very important to achieve optimal results with Canna Boost
◦ In combination with PK 13/14, better results are guaranteed – PK 13/14 adds additional flowering elements to the plant, while Canna Boost ensures that the plant will have enough energy for these elements
◦ Better maturation and stronger immune system
◦ Contains natural flowering regulators that help to produce more uniform and stronger flowering (the plant is also more resistant to diseases)
◦ Contributes to a better and stronger taste
◦ Shake well before use
◦ Canna Boost can be applied by hand, drip irrigation or foliar feeding
◦ Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)
◦ Use the diluted solution within 4 days
◦ Greater returns in combination with PK 13/14
◦ 1 : 500 (20 ml per 10 L of water) from the moment the flowers begin to form
◦ For an additional boost to flowering, dilute 1 : 250 (40 ml per 10 L of water)
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY   ◦ AFTER SUMMARY WITH REDEMPTION ◦ BY CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD   ◦ BY ESTIMATE   ◦ CASH in the companyPayment on delivery is made in cash or by card to the delivery service, at the delivery service branch or at the parcel machine or. other transfer points without additional fees. Payment by credit or debit card is possible with MasterCard and Visa cards. By choosing Pay Now in the "Order Summary" at www.cannabismasters.eu, a secure card payment environment automatically opens. Security is provided by card systems (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (ENTER WITHOUT SPACEBAR), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature space) and card validity. In the event of unauthorized use of your card when making a purchase, follow the instructions provided by your credit card issuer and notify us immediately.Payment by proforma invoice is made to the bank account of Cannabis Masters s.p .., bank transfer to SKB d.d., Ljubljana; IBAN: SI56 0313 5100 0945 265. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment on the company's current account. For faster processing, the consumer can send a copy of the payment to the e-mail address.FREE DELIVERY on purchase> 30 € (including VAT)   ◦ NO EXPENSES FOR REDEMPTION   ◦ Possibility to pay the REDEMPTION with CASH or CARDDelivery methods:   ◦ Post of Slovenia   ◦ Pošta Slovenije POST-LYING / POST RESTANTE (WITHOUT POSTAL NOTICE)   ◦ Acceptance at the Pošta Slovenija branch (Customer receives at the Post Office address)   ◦ GLS   ◦ GLS parcel machine and other collection points   ◦ takeover in the company according to the existing schedule, with timely prior noticeWe send the shipment by registered mail with a redemption value. The shipment is sent via Pošta Slovenije, which means that it is delivered to you by a local postman. If you are at home, the postman will charge you a ransom when issuing the package. If you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in the mailbox, with which you pick up the package at your nearest post office and pay the ransom. When paying by cash on delivery or by card, Pošta Slovenije and GLS charge the cost of payment according to the value of the redemption. After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the buyer in accordance with the rules and delivery price. The price of delivery for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia) is made at an additional cost, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.